Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bitty Birthday 3x3 trio

Ok, I am really enjoying this little set. Can't believe I didn't notice it before in the catalog??? Sure Stampin up is going to discontinue it now. I can see myself doing lots with this set.


On the card with the balloons, what I did was stamp and colored my image, then took my paper piercing tool and poked holes in the bottom of the balloons, then ran the string ribbon from the front of the image to the back and taped it down, then once I put the image on my card base I then trimmed the ribbon to length

Recipe:
Stamps: Bitty Birthday
Cardstock: Whisper white - SU, barely banana - SU, background paper is by Martha Stewart
Ink: Palette in Black, Bashful blue for the sentiment
Accessories: Cuttlebug, nesties, small oval punch - SU, bling and string ribbon, ticket corner punch - SU, mat pack - SU, prismacolor pencils, baby oil blending stump

Enjoy & TFL






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin