Thursday, June 12, 2008

Embrace Happiness BIC#17

This is the first time that I have done one of Beate's Be Inspired Challenge, I guess I was inspired!!! I made this card for the happy couple that I made Wedding invitations for in Black and White, I used the same paper on this card as I did on their invitations. I think they will really like it.

I made 3 cards with almost the same lay out.....I will post the other ones later!!

Recipe:
Stamps: mixed messages by Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: shimmery black, shimmery white, DP by Imangicse black tie optional
Ink: Palette Black
Accessories: cuttlebug, nesties, large oval punch - SU, tag punch - SU, glittered chipboard letters


Enjoy & TFL

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Shanna. Thanks for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Blog Widget by LinkWithin