Monday, June 9, 2008

Wedding Invitations

Here is another set of Wedding invitations that I delivered to the Happy Bride this week. Nicole is a lady that I work with, and she was getting down to the wire with finding someone to do their invitations. I don't really like mixing my day job with another "paying" job, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to get another set of invites under my belt. I would really like to continue doing the invitations on a part time basis.
These ones were really easy to do. The invitations and reply cards are just flat cards and the Thank-you is a regular 4 1/2 x 5 1/2. 5x7 for the invitation (top picture), 41/4 x 5 1/2 for the reply card and Thank-you card.
I printed everything on my laser jet printer and it all worked out perfectly. The envelopes match the Bronze. They are very clean and elegant.

If you have any questions regarding this invitations, I would be happy to help you out, please remember, if you leave a comment with a question, please leave your e-mail address.

Recipe
Cardstock: Mellow Moss - SU, Shimmery Ivory in text weight stock, shimmery bronze in cover weight.
Accessories: Mellow Moss Ribbon - SU


Enjoy & TFL




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin