Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pond Life....enjoying the moment

While I was still had all the left overs out from my Father's day Card I figured I could do another card. I wanted an everyday occasion card. I really like this lay out. It will work with so many different themes. First I stamped the turtle on my shimmery white and then again on scrap piece of paper. I them took the scrap piece of paper and placed it over my "good" image and then stamped the grass and cat tails so they look like they are in the background. This technique is call masking. I don't normally use it very often, but you can get a great effect from it.

Recipe:
Stamps: Pond life - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Old Olive - SU, Bronze, Gold, Shimmery White - SU, Upper piece of DP is from Basicgrey (there is a zigzag pattern on it, bottom DP is from Martha Stewart (the leaves as gold).
Ink: Mellow Moss - SU, Always Articoke - SU, Chocolate Chip - SU, Creamy Caramel - SU
Accessories: Cuttlebug, nestibilities, brads


Enjoy & TFL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that turtle, he is so quaint looking! Sweet card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin