Saturday, May 31, 2008

Homemade Doggie Treat!!!!

I made homemade doggie treat for my 2 Chihuahua's Rio and Mya. I have shared them with Tya and Ty (my mom's Yorkies) and Stewart (my neighbour's dog). I was telling the girls at work that I made these and they wanted the recipe.



So I figured instead of just giving them the recipe I would do something a little more special for them. So dug out my circut and made the popcorn boxes, stamped them with My best friend stamp set from Hanna Stamps and filled them with the cookies, then put them in a bag.

I punched a couple of hole in the recipe card with my crop-a-dile and ran a piece of ribbon through and tied it to the bag. Voila... a nice little gift. This really took no time. super easy. I do have a template for those that don't have a circut. Just leave a comment with your e-mail address and I will send it to you.

Recipe
Stamps: My Best Friend by Hanna Stamps, Yappy Days - SU
Cardstock: Mellow Moss - SU
Ink: Always Artichoke - SU
Accessories: Cricut and Tags bags and more cartridge, cello bag



Enjoy & TFL




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! You did a beautiful job! I am definitely interested in the pattern and the recipe for the dog treats if you are willing to part with them. My golden retriever hopes you are :D
Eileen in Missouri
evonseck@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Super adorable idea! Fabulous little box, thanks for sharing all the details! I don't have a dog but I still LOVE this project!

Anonymous said...

THIS IS SO CUTE!! CAN YOU EMAIL ME THE TEMPLETE AND THE RECIPE?
THANKS
pnablo@hotmail.com

Ila said...

This is Fabulous! love the presentation!
I would love to have the recipe and template as well. Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute Shanna! I love them. Stewart thanks you for the doggie treats - he says they're yummy!

Anonymous said...

What a very clever idea! I would love to have the recipe and template if you are still willing to share. I know some dogs that would really love it. Thanks.

Sarah
sparaday@sbcglobal.net

Blog Widget by LinkWithin