Wednesday, March 26, 2008

CC159 Whisper Soft Grey & TLC160 The Negative Effect

I combined both of these challenges together. I got my order from Stampin-up and had to play with the Hodgepodge Hardware and of course Always stamp set. I love how this card turned out. The negative effect with your cuttlebug is so cool. I always show my creations to my other half to see what his opinion is. He comment was "Wow, that is cool paper, where did you get that". Well honey, I made it!!!! I have actually tried this before, but I found that I couldn't get very good coverage on the folder, I've Got It use your brayer!!! Perfect!! It works great, go figure.

Recipe:
Stamps: Always
Cardstock: Soft Sky - SU, Basic Grey - SU, Shimmery White - SU
Ink: Basic Grey, Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug w/folder, corner rounder punch, hodgepodge hardware


Enjoy & TFL

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin