Thursday, March 27, 2008

CC157 Basic Pomegranate & TLC 161 Flap Fold Cards

Don't you just love this color combo. It is stunning!!! And this little Flap fold card is wonderful. You could even make this into a gift card holder as well. Yup, I used my new Always - SU set again, I like it just as much as Garden Whimsy. In the instructions from Scor-pal it said to use Basicgrey Magnetic snap closures, I didn't have any of those but I did have these little Velcro's. And they worked great!!! I stamped the bird with versa mark and then embossed it with black powder. I think it turned out amazing. The image just pops off the paper.




Recipe:
Stamps: Always
Cardstock: Basic Black - SU, Basic Grey - SU, Purely Pomegranate - SU
Ink: Black and versa mark
Accessories: embossing powder, Velcro, corner rounder, ribbon




Enjoy & TFL


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin