Friday, March 28, 2008

Gift card holders!!!! These are Fantastic!!!

I found this wonderful Tutorial on one of the blogs that I visit, Paper Pleasing Ideas. I did a little modification on this one because my Father wanted me to make one that had 2 holders instead of one. It looks like one whole piece but it is not. I did the scoring and the had to add in the front and back pieces. I will be making more of these for Christmas and birthday's this year. They are just the right size to keep the whole card in a wallet or purse.

This is another one that I did when I first found the Tutorial. I thought the DP would be perfect for a shopping gift card.














Recipe
Stamps: C.C. Designs, Good Egg sentiment
Cardstock: Purely Pomegrante - SU, Soft Sky - SU, K & Company DP
Ink: Stazon
Accessories: Scallop Punch - SU, Watercolor crayons - SU

Enjoy & TFL

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin