Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #40

Isn't Tweet super cute. This is from a new set that I got from Pinkcat Studios. I just love all of their stamps. I did a very small change on the 2nd one, Why you ask? Well, I was playing with my new Prismacolor premier marker 10% grey and messed it up, then I decided to run a black marker around the white circle and slipped and made a big mark on it, so I moved the circle down so the ribbon would cover it. Which left a void on the card, the photo corners fixed it...... kinda.



Does anyone have any suggestions as to what ink to use with the Prismacolor markers that will stop the bleeding?

Recipe:
Stamps: Tweet Plate 1
Cardstock: Groovy Guava - SU, Black - SU, Purely Pomegranate - SU, Soft sky DP - SU
Ink: Stazon
Accessories: Ribbon, Bling, Creative memories cutters for circles, watercolor crayons - SU


Enjoy & TFL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, both versions! I have no idea how to fix that bleeding issue. I don't have those markers.
Hugs and smiles

Allison Rankin said...

Cute and fun...I love Pink Cat too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin