Saturday, May 24, 2008

Weekend Sketch Challenge #49 by Beate

Here is my first Papertrey Ink card. I have been resisting buying stamps from them for about a year now. Darn you Joyce and Char. I saw this set they released for Fathers Day and I really have not seen anything this nice for Fathers Day anywhere else. I wish they would do something just as nice for Mothers Day. Thier sentiments are to die for. I put the one that says "a true father carries Pictures where his MONEY used to be" in the inside. Too true. HeHe.

When I did the eyelets you could see through the holes and see the different DP through them, so I took a small piece of the Bronze and put it on the back of the eyelets to cover up the DP.

Recipe:
Stamps: Father Knows Best - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Mellow Moss - SU, Bronze, Gold, Shimmery White - SU, Upper piece of DP is from Basicgrey (there is a zigzag pattern on it, bottom DP is from Martha Stewart (the leaves as gold).
Ink: Mellow Moss - SU, Old Olive - SU, Chocolate Chip - SU, Creamy Caramel - SU
Accessories: Cuttlebug, nestibilities, large eyelets

Enjoy & TFL

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin