Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Little Update

Well, I have nothing new to share with you today. I spent the extra long weekend, not crafting, I feel like I have lost my creative mojo this week. I feel guilty for not posting.

Monday was a holiday for us in Canada, I also took Friday and today off. YIPPY....well deserved I must say. But I thought I would show you the flowers that I have blooming on the Hoya plant in my Craft room. They are soo pretty, but they stink. Now if only I could get my orchid to bloom again.....darn Cat!!!

Right now I am working on another set of Wedding Invitations for a lady at work, (first paid job!!!!) the paper was just delivered today, and I am cutting 100's of sheets of paper. They are going to be a shimmery Brown (just beautiful), Mellow Moss and a shimmery opal (cream). I can't wait to share them with you!!!

Enjoy & TFL

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin