Tuesday, April 22, 2008

WT160 - Now Here's the Rub......Rub-on that is!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE rub-ons. I remember having them as a child, but I must admit, I don't remember them being as expensive as they are. This one is from BasicGrey's new Sugared Collections. I really like anything Basic Grey. This was a very easy and simple cards.

Recipe:
Cardstock: Mellow Moss -SU
Accessories: Flowers and brads. (sorry I got rid of the packaging)

I also did this one, but I only wanted to use rub-ons. I used Shimmery White for the card base. I will tell you, that is the only white that I use. It is just so pretty. The birds are from Swatch Book Impress-ons : Love Stuck Designs, they all look like old style tattoo's. Super Cool. Then the Swirly corners are from Me&My Big Ideas: Coastal Icons. Then I did a little detail work around the edge with my scor-pal. I couldn't live with out my scor-pal.


Enjoy & TFL


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love both of these so much. I love the sentiment on the first card - how true is that! Are you trying to tell me something? lol J

Blog Widget by LinkWithin