Friday, April 25, 2008

SC170 & CC160 Creamy Mossy Apricots

Yup Basicgrey AGAIN. Sorry girls.... any who!!! I combo these challenges, I was trying to catch up. It is amazing how quickly you can fall behind on them. These is my Tweet stamps from Pink Cat Studio. Aren't they cute??? I have had the bobbles for awhile...Thanks Joyce :-) but this is the first time that I have used them. And then I had to go and drop one that I had just finished put glue on, right on to the card, where you ask, right where I DIDN'T want it. I know it doesn't really show in the picture, but right in the middle of the other bobbles is a mark...of glue. Oh well.
Recipe
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio - Tweet
Cardstock: Mellow Moss - SU, Creamy Caramel - SU, Apricot Appeal - SU, Cameo Coral, Shimmery white
Ink: Tim Holz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Accessories: Corner round punch, Mat pack - SU, watercolor crayons - SU, liquid pearls

Enjoy & TFL

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin