Thursday, April 24, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT FROM......



OMG Look what I got in the mail today.....I knew I was getting a birthday present from my good friend Kim, but I never thought it would be this. She is a very thoughtful giving person. I am very lucky to have her as a friend. Kim, thank you very much for the gift, you are very special to me. There are not enough words in the world to let you know how thankful I am to have you as a friend. Hopefully we will see each other very soon!!!
My wonderful other half Kyle, got me a TV for my craft room. I really am very blessed girl. I have great friends and even better family that love me. (I think...hehehe). And yes, I am always watching TLC (The learning Channel) I enjoy all the shows even The OCC, and of course as soon as I took the picture, 4 beautiful girls were entering on the show. Perfect timing LOL.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin