Wednesday, April 2, 2008

CC155 Black Rock Elegance

First off, I am not sure what is going on. My last set of pictures didn't turn out that great, hum!!! Must look it to that. Anyway.

I know this challenge is a couple of weeks old, but none the less a beautiful color challenge. I must admit, I am not a huge fan of River rock, but I thought I would give it a try. You can't tell by the picture, but the Brads have a white sparkle on them and I also paper pierced the 2 corners on the black. For the sentiment I stamped "everything" first and tried to center it as best as I could and the used a black marker from the other stamp for the "you mean" and "to me". I wanted Everything to really stand out. For the bird, I stamped with Craft white and the embossed with white embossing powder. Very Simple but stunning.

Recipe
Stamps: Always - SU
Cardstock: River rock - SU, Basic Black - SU, glossy white
Ink: Stazon, Craft White - SU
Accessories: corner rounder, mat pack from SU, embossing powder, making memories - brads.

Enjoy & TFL

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin