Sunday, April 6, 2008

Beate's WSC # 42

I was this stamp with a bunch of others while going through the numerous Blog that I visit. They are from Inkadinkado!!! They were being showcased at the CHA. As soon as I was them I wanted them all!! I have ordered them from 7 kids college fund .
Tab is a wonderful lady, she helped me to get them all (well all most all, some of them didn't appeal to me). I sent her an e-mail asking if she could order me the ones that I wanted as she didn't have them all listed on her site. Talk about great customer services, she totally helped me out. I had a great conversation with her on the Phone. Simply a wonderful girl. And I will continue to shop from her!!!

Has everyone seen the newly released C.C. Designs stamps at All that Scraps Blog. They are so cute. Yup, I ordered them all except for the butterfly. So check it out, you won't be disappointed. :-)

Recipe:
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Cardstock: Rose Red - SU, Mellow Moss - SU, Shimmery grey and white, Basic Grey
Ink: Stazon
Accessories: Watercolor crayons, Stickles, creative memories cutting system, circle punch, Twinkling H20's, Regal Rose ribbon - SU

Enjoy & TFL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shanna, that is so stinking cute! I love it! Thanks for playing. Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Very cute Shanna & true!

J

Blog Widget by LinkWithin