Monday, February 18, 2008

Kyle's Valentine's Card to ME!!!


This is just too funny. This is the card the Kyle (my darling, other half) gave to me on Valentine's day along with a Pandora braclet and charms. He actually took the time to MAKE me a card!!! Go figure....I thought it was soo cute yet very funny. For those that can't figure what the red, black and white image is, it is some sort of video game guy riding a motorcycle popping a wheelie!!! My Kyle is a video game junky, need I say more. I craft and he plays games. I think it is a fair trade.


I am not sure if you can see but his sentiment says, "I Wheelie Love You!". We both laught our butts off. I Wheelie love you too dear!!!!
Enjoy, TFL

1 comment:

Charlene Austin said...

That card Rocks! He did a great job! I love it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin