Monday, February 18, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #34

Here is the card that I made for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #34, yes I am a week late, but still wanted to share. I am not sure about the colors, but what do you think?

Recipe:

Stamps: C.C. designs rubber stamps and of course I went to the site to be able to put the link in here for you all, and I bought 2 more sets. They are just too cute. http://www.allthatscraps.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=360_361_545

Card stock: brocade blue - SU, black, shimmery white - SU, Lavender Lace - SU. 5x5 card base

Ink: Stazon jet black, watercolor crayons - SU

Accessories: photo corner punch - SU, corner rounder punch (for scalloped edge) - SU, snowflake eyelets.

I also wanted to mention that there is a great little site for color combinations that I use. http://www.scraptitude.com/colorcombo/ check it out, I know it will help.

Enjoy, TFL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute Card! I didn't know you had one of these images! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin