Saturday, September 24, 2011

Thrifty Saturdays...

I am having so much fun finding little treasures.

This is my greatest find to date. $332 in Stampin' Up product for only $32!! I was so excited. As I already have most of this, I bought it for my Mom.



I like the color of the Ball mason glass. $3 and $1 for the insulator that looks "nothing" like a part of the male anatomy. Hehehe



I am really not to sure about this. I don't love it. Anyone interested?? The Pyrex is marked made in england







Now this one I do love. It is on the kitchen table $2


Another blue fridgie and a mini casserole each were $2.



And this last one is a cake pan, must find another one so I have a set of 2. You always need 2 cake pans


I hope you have enjoyed this weeks finds. Joyce....if you are reading this. I have a blue fridgie for you. The one that I put the cookies in :-)

Enjoy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

http://www.essay-helper.co.uk/ said...

I love everything you mentioned! The thing from England looks vintage and old. I collect vintage things. They create an atmosphere of ancient times and rather forgotten traditions.
Olivia Cust

Zoe eoZ said...

So cool.
Please give me any advice for my blog.
http://zoemno.blogspot.co.nz/

3roi said...

cu độn bi
cu gan bi
cu gắn bi
cu vo bi
đâm bi vào của quý
đeo bi cho cậu nhỏ
đeo bi cho cậu nhỏ
deo bi cho cau nho o dau
đeo bi cho của quý
đeo bi vào cậu nhỏ
deo bi vao duong vat
deo khuyen cho cau nho
đeo khuyên cho của quý
đeo khuyên cho của quý
độn bi vào cu
duong vat co bi
duong vat deo bi
duong vat gan bi
dương vật gắn bi
gam bi
găm bi
găm bi vào của quý

3roi said...

Mua nhà phố tại trung tâm thành phố Bảo Lộc
Xây Biệt Thự giá rẻ tại Đà Lạt
Bán đất KDC thành phố Bảo Lộc
Bán đất KDC Lâm Đồng
Bán đất KDC gần thành phố Đà Lạt
Bán đất Đà Lạt giá rẻ
Bán đất Bảo Lộc giá rẻ
Xây biệt thự tại Lâm Đồng
Xây dựng Biệt thư gần sân bay Liên Khương
Bán đất sổ hồng cách chợ Bảo Lộc 3km
bán nhà biệt thự tp bảo lộc
Nghỉ dưỡng tại Biệt thự cá nhân tại Bảo Lộc
bán đất nền tỉnh lâm đồng
bán đất nền tp bảo lộc
bán đất nền nhà phố tại tp bảo lộc
mua bán bất động sản nhà đất tại bảo lộc
Bán nhà đất khu đô thị mới tp bảo lộc
mua bán bất động sản giá rẻ tại tp bảo lộc
mua bán nhà đất bảo lộc dưới 1 tỷ
mua bán nhanh đất nền bảo lộc
Mua bán nhà đất giá rẻ tại Bảo Lộc
mua bán nhà đất giá rẻ tại bảo lộc
nên đầu tư đất nền ở đâu
mua đất nền ở đâu tốt

Blog Widget by LinkWithin