Monday, November 30, 2009

Loving Memory


One of the ladies at work had to say good bye to her beloved dog Stevie. What a sad day. I have a huge heart for animals and it hurts to see someone else hurt. So I made the situation ever worst and gave her a card that made her cry all over again. It is part of the healing. We had to say good bye to our family dog about 4 years ago, and I still cry when I come across a picture of him. Love you Mackenzie!! I know you are watching over all of us! You are truely missed.

Any ways one with the Card..

Recipe:
CardStock: Kraft - SU, Shimmery White - SU, Pink Pirouette - SU, Regal Rose -SU
Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers, I think CDS for the paw print and sentiment
Ink: Regal Rose - SU
Accessories: scallop punch - SU, butterfly punch by Martha Stewart, Bling & half pearls


Enjoy & TFL

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin