Friday, November 27, 2009

k werner cased card

I fell in love with this card at K Werners Blog. I had to try and make one. It is amazing in person, the photo is not doing the card justice I didn't have any of the supplies to make this one, so I headed over to my demo's house and made it!!! How lucky am I to be able to walk across the alley and all the supplies are there. Thank-you Joyce for your open house!!!!

I will admit I was not a huge fan of the Medallion when I 1st saw it in the new catty, but seeing what others are doing with it, I am liking it now.

Receipe:
Stamps: Medallion - SU, Together Forever -SU
Cardstock: Basic Grey - SU, Shimmery White - SU, Pink Pirouette -SU
Ink: Basic Grey -SU
Accessories: Heart punch - SU, nesties for the white, liquid pearls.

Enjoy & TFL


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin