Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cricut Cutting with Deep Blade

 
 I was inspired by a card that we made in card class and the fact that I need to try out the deep cutting blade that I bought for my self on my Birthday.  I really like my cricut, but find that I am not using it that much.   Has any one tried to use their vinyl line?  I would really like to get the new home decor card and try it out.

Recipe:
Acetate sheet, cricut, deep cutting blade, DP, ribbon, Say it with Scallops stamp set from SU, real red ink.

Cut out the shape with Cricut, assemble, I use scor-pal tape on anything I can.  I love the fact that you can just tear the tape and not have to use scissors.

You can get the tape at 7 Kids College Fund

Enjoy & TFL

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these!

J

Blog Widget by LinkWithin