Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cricut Acetate mini gift bag

 




















I was surfing the blogs one day and I came across a blog (sorry I can't seem to remember who's Blog) and I didn't realize or even think about putting acetate in my Cricut.   I don't have a deep cutting blade, YET.  (ps Mom, I found one on E-bay for $25 ca with shipping!!! Half price here in Canada)

Anyway, I did give it a try with my regular blade (yup I am impatient) let me just say DON'T.  It kinda worked, but the next time I went to cut with that regular blade, it was done.  It wouldn't cut through regular card stock.

Recipe : 
  • Cricut and Tags bags Boxes and More Cartridge 
  • double sided tape (I am using scor-pal tape, I love it.  You don't need to cut it, it just tears with you fingers), 
  • Cut little strips of DP and then run it through my crimper 
  • Crochet Flower made by me for sale on my Blog
  • Designer Brads Filigree - SU

Enjoy & TFL

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I just about fell over when I got the post. :) Missed ya on here.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin