Thursday, April 23, 2009

Birthday Wishes w/Crocheted Flowers


 Here is 2 more cards, one that I left as is, and the other one that I added one of my crochet flowers on to.  I like them both equally!!!

I was looking at the "mix it up with color" chart from Stampin-Up and choose one of their color combos.  Tangerine Tango, regal rose, so saffron, and Kiwi Kiss.   When I put the 4 full sheets of colors together, I thought to myself....this is going to make an ugly card!!!  Well I think I pulled it off pretty good.

Recipe:
Stamps: Cause for Celebrations - SU, Always - SU, Mixed Messages - Papertrey
CardStock: Tangerine Tango, regal rose, so saffron, Kiwi Kiss, shimmery white all from SU
Ink: Kiwi Kiss - SU, Regal Rose -SU
Accesories: scalopped edge punch - SU, regal rose, ribbon - SU

Please check out my ETSY store to be able to own your very own crochet flowers.

Enjoy & TFL


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

The crocheted flowers are a great touch. I know you'll say they're easy to do, but I'm all thumbs when it comes to crocheting. I've just recently started following your blog and really enjoy it. I may have to stretch myself a bit and give crocheting a try. Any suggestions on something/somewhere simple to start with? Maybe you can give some instructions on making the flowers???????

Anonymous said...

This one is a beauty as well!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin