Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bag of a Birthday

 I made this card a long time ago.  I hate hate hate the coloring.  I decided to use markers and I hate it.   Can you tell that I HATE it.  I do like the layout.  This was very easy to do.  I also don't use the stamp-a-ma-jig very often, but when I tried to stamp the 3 images with out it, it did not line up very well.  So out came the stamp-a-ma-jig.   I love the designs of stamps that SU has, but I also love clear stamp because there is no guessing work when stamping.

Recipe
Stamps: Bitty Birthday - SU
Cardstock: chocolate chip - SU, pretty in Pink-UP, shimmery white - SU, DP is SU just not sure from which pack.
Ink: versafine
Accessories: photo corner punch -SU, brad, markers, stamp-a-ma-jig

Enjoy & TFL

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, love your banner, did someone make it for you? And love the card too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin