Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Charlie Horse Ballons

First off....Happy New Year.   I am sorry I have not posted in the last 2 months.   I have been pre occupied with Christmas and such.   I don't really have any other excuse, other then I just didn't make the time to post.   Then My computer DIED....died....dead.   (really Honey, I didn't do it on purpose)  So, we ordered a new iMac for me.  Well it arrived today.  This is the first post.  I can't wait to try all the new things there is to do.   I know for sure that money will not be being spent on crafting for awhile.  I must use what I haven't used first before I go and buy anything new.  So you Crafting God out there....STOP....putting out so much cool cute stuff for the next 6 months so I don't feel bad about not buying it all.   

I made this card in October, I have a bit of stuff that I have taken pictures of, but haven't written anything up yet.   Stay tuned.   I was also thinking about only posting a couple times a week instead of what I was doing before.  I set up a 4 to 5 posts a week challenge for my self and I have failed miserably.  So maybe a couple times is better.  

I had the idea to do this card the moment I saw this super cute stamp set. Once I got in on paper, it is not as good as I would have liked.....meh oh well. I paper pierced the balloons

Recipe:
Stamps: Charlie Horse from Clear Dollar Stamps, Bitty Birthday - SU
Cardstock: the card base is from a pre-cut card pack (i am not sure what the name is), Kiwi Kiss- SU, Pacific Blue - SU, Tangerine Tango - SU
Ink: VersaFine - Black
Accessories: Hemp twine very fine, shimmery elastic cord in white for the ballons, corner rounder punch - SU

Enjoy & TFL


1 comment:

Amber said...

Cute card, like the 3D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin