Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Today I caught myself smiling.....


This is stamped on white paper (yah I know obvious) then I colored the bunny white, I didn't think it would make a difference but IRL it really does. I am not a hugh fan of Martha Stewart as a person, but I am liking her crafting line. Here is a little tip, her line of crafting supplies is at both Micheal's and Walmart, well here is the "good thing", Walmart's pricing is about HALF of what it is at Micheal's. Walmart here I come.

Recipe:
Stamps: THINKING OF YOU clear acrylic stamp set from Inkadinkado
Cardstock: Pixie Pink - SU, Shimmery White, Dp by Basic Grey
Ink: Palette in Noir, Pixie Pink- SU
Accessories: Cuttlebug, nesties, ribbon, prismacolor pencil crayons, babyoil, blending stump, prismacolor marker in 20% grey, liquid applique




Enjoy & TFL

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin