Saturday, September 20, 2008

Muchas Gracias!!!

With this card, I need to show you a couple of very recent pictures of my dogs. So we got home on Monday after the long weekend, We took Mya (the one on the right) and Rio went over to Kyle's mom's house for the weekend. They are not normally aloud on the bed but I was in the office and it was very quite in the house which is not normal. I was thinking that Mya and Rio have gotten them selves in trouble. When I turned the corner out of the office, what do my eyes see. They are sleeping.....I think they missed each other...how sweet.
Recipe:
Stamps: MUCHAS GRACIAS! clear acrylic mini stamp set from Inkadinkado
Cardstock: Garden Green - SU, Riding Hood Red - SU, Dp by Basic Grey
Ink: Palette in Noir
Accessories: Cuttlebug, nesties, ribbon, prismacolor pencil crayons, babyoil, blending stump, prismacolor marker in 20% grey, small oval - SU

Enjoy & TFL
Shanna

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin