Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I gave up coffee, sex and chocolate...

I have made eleven of these 4x4 cards using these cute mini sets from inkadinkadoo. I got mine at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com./ Tab is great. I saw these stamp sets on a blog (sorry can't remember which one) during last Winter CHA and HAD to have them. So I contacted Tab and she ordered them for me. So if you ever see something and have to have it, Tab is the girl....

Recipe:
Stamps: POO HAPPENS clear acrylic stamp set from Inkadinkado
Cardstock: certainly celery - SU, Baja Breeze -SU, Shimmery White, Dp by Basic Grey
Ink: Palette in Noir, certainly celery - SU
Accessories: Cuttlebug, nesties, ribbon, prismacolor pencil crayons, babyoil, blending stump, prismacolor marker in 20% grey.

Enjoy & TFL


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin