Thursday, September 25, 2008

cute as a button



Gigi the Giraffe.....I think giraffe's are a perfect little image for babies. I am on a baby kick lately, I really don't know why, but some of the stuff out there is so cute. I stamped one image on the card in black, then stamped another image on white paper, then colored and cut it out. Then popped the cut out of the body and then just glued the feet directly on the card. I am not sure where the sentiment came from, but I think it is from the dollar bin at michael's.

Recipe:
Stamps: Gigi Giraffe - CDS
Cardstock: Kraft - SU, Barely Banana - SU
Ink: Versamark Fine - black, whisper white - SU
Accessories: Prismacolor pencil crayons, blending stump, baby oil, Buttons, corner rounder punch for scallop edge


Enjoy & TFL



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!


Andrea from Austin, TX

Blog Widget by LinkWithin