Thursday, August 21, 2008

Update

I thought I would make a quick Post.

First, I am sorry about not posting, we have been so busy. I haven't made a card in 2 weeks.
Kyle and I bought a travel trailer!!!!! We are super excited! We have been spending lots of time getting it ready for our maiden voyage out next weekend. This is a picture that was up on the web from the place that we got it....i promise better pictures of the trailer in action!!!

Second, I have been working on setting up a ETSY store. Check it out HERE.



Third, OMG I have over 10,000 hits on my blog. I didn't think I would ever get there.

Thanks to all of you that visit and leave your wonderful comments. I can't wait for winter to hit, so I can spend more time in my craft room again. I find it very hard to sit in here when it is so nice outside.

I promise I will be posting BLOG CANDY next week. (Maybe Thursday the 28th, Hint hint)

Stay tuned!!

Enjoy & TFL

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Have a great time with the new "home" on wheels!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin