Tuesday, June 3, 2008

You Quack me up!!!

I wanted to do this one in soft colors because I colored the image in strong colors, I figured if I went strong with the rest of the card it would have been too much. I really like how this one turned out. Again this card base is 4 1/4 square. On the card base, I toke my nesties and run it through my cuttlebug to get the card base embossed. It is a nice way to add a layer to a card without using paper.

Recipe:
Stamps: Cute Critters by Clear Dollar stamps
Cardstock: Barely Banana - SU, Soft Sky DP, pretty in Pink - SU, shimmery white
Ink: pallent ink in black, soft sky - SU
Accessories: cuttlebug, nestibilities, ribbon, prismacolor pencils, prismacolor marker in 10% grey, baby oil.

Enjoy & TFL

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So soft and pretty! I just love that little duck!
http://clearlydelightful.typepad.com/

Anonymous said...

I love him! He quacks me up!

J

Marie Cramp said...

Cute stuff! I have a strong love of papercrafts too, and I am in Calgary! I hope you check out my blog.

Marie
http://scrappingworld.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin