Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pretty Little Birthday

I am telling you, I am loving this set.....I is just so much fun. I also can't seem to make a card with out using my nestabilities!!! They are the best investment yet!!! If you are interested in getting your own set. I have picked mine up at http://www.scrappingreatdeals.com/ and http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/. These are 2 great sites for shopping!!!! They are my top 2 favorite shopping sites....the deals are really good.
The card base on this one is 5x5. I am really into the square cards right now.

I got my liquid Applique through Stampin' Up many years ago, I really am not sure if you still can, but I know allot of web site have them for sale in a variety of colors

Recipe:
Stamps: Bitty birthdays - SU, So many Scallops - SU
Cardstock: Shimmery White, Pretty in Pink - SU, Purely Pomegranate - SU, Soft Sky designer paper -SU, Imangicse scrapbook paper
Ink: Purely Pomegranate - SU, Palette in black
Accessories: Cuttle Bug, Nesties, Ribbon, scallop punch - SU, bling, liquid applique in white


Enjoy & TFL

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin