Friday, June 6, 2008

Hey, Slowpoke....Happy Birthday

I was camping with my parents last weekend and Mom and I brought our Stamping Stuff with us. This is the first card that started all the other Clear Dollar Stamp cards that I have posted in the last week.
We only got one card each done. But you should have seem all the stuff I took. It was a really eye opener to see much many different things that we use to make 1 card!!!

This card base is 4 1/4 by 5 1/2.
Recipe:
Stamps: cute critters by clear dollar stamps
Cardstock: going grey - SU, Pumpkin Pie - SU, Shimmery White, DP by SEI
Ink: Pallet in Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug, nestiblities, Prismacolor pencils, baby oil, prismacolor marker in 10% grey, White Ribbon, corner rounder for the card base and scalloped edge, paper piercer for the brads.

Enjoy & TFL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed the color choices from your DP, and the row of different color brads. Like the coloring too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin