Monday, May 5, 2008

Thank you!!!!!


I sent this out to my friend Kim. Just a little thank you and a random act of kindness (RAK) for my B-day present...and for being a great friend. As you can see, I changed it just a little bit from the picture on the right to the one on the left. I was going to just send it out with the ribbon around the stamps. I had made the box using Beate's tutorial for a take out box. So I decided to stuff the stamps in a cello bag with some "Malibu Chocolates" and the stamps. Kim's favorite drink is Malibu rum and diet pepsi!!! Try it some time, it is quite tasty!!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Sweet Shapes - SU
Cardstock: Mellow Moss - SU, Pretty in Pink - SU
Ink: Mellow Moss - SU, Pretty in Pink - SU, Stazon
Accessories: Ribbon - SU and Michaels, Hodgepodge hardware, brads and other items mentioned in Beate's Tutorial

Enjoy & TFL

1 comment:

Studio 52 said...

This is very cute....I read it and re read it, I am a Kim also and it must be a "Kim" thing to like Malibu and diet!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin