Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SC174 Making a TALL Card.......and Tall it is

This card was very hard to photograph....it is way to tall for the set up that I have to take photos in my craft room...... should have gone to the window sill. I had a hard time with this one. I know I wanted to use the Designer Paper by Kaisercraft that I had picked up with Chocolate Chip - SU and Pretty in Pink - SU cause they complemented each other very well. I don't think the execution of the card ended up being that great. Oh well I am sure we all have cards that are not up to our own expectations.

Recipe
Stamps: Simple Said - SU
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip - SU, Pretty in Pink - SU, shimmery white - SU, Designer Paper by Kaisercraft
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon - SU, Ribbon hole punch from Making Memories, cuttlebug, nestibilities, Ribbon slide with pearls, watercolor pen and Pretty in pink re-inker

Enjoy & TFL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love tall skinny cards! This is is beautiful, love the colors and that pearl circle thing on the ribbon!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin