Wednesday, March 5, 2008

SORRY!!!!!

I just wanted to drop a quick line to everyone that visits my blog. I am sorry that I have not posted this week. I have been busy creating and not posting. I just got my order from Pink Cat Studio's www.pinkcatstudio.com and now I am making "just because" cards for my friends that are dog lovers. This is the set that I got.
There are many more that I would like to get, just need to pace myself. (darn bank account wont let me spend, spend, spend). I am also waiting for the new release on MFT (My favorite Things) www.mftstamps.com. They are announcing a new set tonight.
My friend Heather is coming over tomorrow night, I am doing her Wedding Invitations. This is my present to Her and Kenny. Kenny is my brother's best friend since High School. I can't wait to get started on them!!!
I hope everyone has a great night.. TFL

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin