Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just Hanging Around......SC166

When I saw this challenge I know I had to use my new set from C.C. designs Rubber Stamps. To indulge yourself please visit All That Scraps. I think all the sets are super cute. My favorite animals are Dogs, penguins and Monkeys. I have always been fascinated with them. When I saw this set, I HAD TO HAVE IT!!!.


I started with the DP and then matched the other colors to it. I seem to do that most of the time. On the piece of Wild Wasabi, I scored it at 1/4' increments to mimic the veins on a banana leaf.


Recipe:
Stamps: C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps - Monkey Love
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate - SU, Wild Wasabi - SU, Barely Banana - SU, Kraft - SU, White - SU, DP is Colorbok scrap pack that I picked up in Sandpoint at the Walmart.
Ink: Stazon, Wild Wasabi - SU
Accessories: Scor-pal, Circle Scallop - SU, Photo Corner - SU, Corner scallop corner punches, watercolor crayons - SU, Bling


Enjoy & TFL

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin