Tuesday, March 18, 2008

HSNBC Hanna Stamps Note Box Challenge

On Thursday the 13th, Hanna Stamps released 5 new sets. They were putting on a Challenge to win a Copic marker set. Well, I had every intension to post the boxes I made before the deadline, well it didn't happen because of the time difference. But I am still going to share what I made with you all!! I don't think they would have won anyway, plus I felt bad that I was going to enter a contest for a Stamp company and not even use their stamps. I am still waiting for my orders. Shipping takes so long, cause I live in Canada. This is me pouting :-( hehehehe


This was super easy to make. They are great little gift boxes to give. The cards are 3x3. The template for the boxes can be found HERE.


Recipe:
Stamps: Tags so Much - SU, A Good Egg - SU
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip - SU, Bashful Blue - SU, So Saffron - SU
Ink: Stazon, Bordering Blue - SU
Accessories: Regal Rose Ribbon - SU, Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop corner Rounder.


Enjoy & TFL

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin