Saturday, March 22, 2008

BCS19 & Tent Topper

This is the first time I have done a Tent Topper. I think it is a perfect solution to the tall stamped images. And the best thing about these, you don't need a different sized envelope for it. It still fits in a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.!!

For the scalloped edge on the bottom, I cut the DP the size that I wanted then lined up the DP to the bottom edge on the card base, then used the corner rounded and punched through both layers of paper. That way your scallop is the same on both layers!!!

A little tip: The base of the card is 4 1/4 square. Once I was finished the Bella layer, I took another 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card and just lined up the card and the added the Topper to make sure it would be the right size.

Recipe:
Stamps: Flowabella - Stamping Bella
Cardstock: Pretty in pink - SU, So Saffron - SU, K&Company DP
Ink: Stazon, Pink Passion for sentiment
Accessories: Ribbon, Corner rounder


Enjoy & TFL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun card!!! Could be easter-ish too!!

Anonymous said...

I love this one!

J

Blog Widget by LinkWithin