Monday, February 11, 2008

Valentine Boxes #2

So these are the boxes that I made for my girlfriends at work. As I mentioned before, I stuffed some of them with "cheesy" candies and some with WeightWatchers 1 point candies. I used my Cricut expressions (my DH gave it to me) and Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartridge. I have really enjoyed my Cricut, I have to just remember that I have it and use it more often. LOL.





I originally started out making the milk cartons, but found it alittle time consuming, not that I don't like them, I was just running out of time. I am not sure where I got the "paperclip" but it worked perfectly for keeping the candies in the box.

I hope the girls will enjoy them.
So, I was trying a new set up with taking pictures, what do you girls think, are the pictures better? Please comment and let me know what you think.

Enjoy TFL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like those Shanna!

Linsey R said...

Yes, these look really fabulous! Your photos rock! and it is important since people can't see the cards irl! I'm working on my photography skills for posting too and yours look great! These are all super cute too, I love that milk carton! great job on all counts!

Girl can Knit - Cherry Lane Knit Stamp Quilt said...

cool boxes...hmm, have to look at that cricut machine again.....! WOW!

tif639 said...

Hello,

I LOVE your boxes, what did you use for the milk carton style? I am wanting to have boxes like this for wedding favours.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin