Sunday, February 24, 2008

SC164








So to the left is my first attempt at the SC for this week. Then I quickly realized that it didn't really match the challenge. So the one on the right I did to match the challenge.
My girlfriend Joyce gave me this set as I had helped her out on a class and now she wants it back!!! Hehehehe. I didn't think I would get much use out of it, as I am not really a flower girl, but I think these turned out really good. For the flower petals, what I did was stamp the image with pretty in pink and the took my aqua pens in a little bit of purely pomegranate and did a layer around the middle to give the petals some dimension.

Recipe:
Stamps: All the best - SU
Card stock: chocolate chip - SU, mellow moss - SU, sage shadow - SU, blush DP - basicgrey
Ink: mellow moss - SU, pretty in pink - SU, purely pomegranate - SU
Accessories: chocolate chip ribbon - SU, Heide Swapp bling, jeweled flower from Michael's craft store.

Enjoy and TFL

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Oh Wow!!! So beautiful!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin