Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Doggie Bag Bella


Here is my resent creation with my Bella Stamps. http://www.stampingbella.com/ I am sure I will be going back soon to purchase some more. I really love the designer papers from Basicgrey. I even made my Mom buy some on the weekend. Anyway, I thought I would explain a little bit about the scalloped element. As I didn't have the correct punch to punch the center part out the the punch pals set (that is what I use for the "flowers" they are really snowflake) I cut it out with my new Tim Holtz exacto knife.


So, there are 3 scalloped pieces, 1 certainley celery, 2 shimmery white. One the shimmery white without the hole I stamped and then dazzling diamond it.

Recipe:
Stamps: Bella - Parisbella
Cardstock: Almost Amethyst -SU, Certainley Celery - SU, Bordering Blue - SU, Shimmery White - SU, Basicgrey (not sure what set it came from)
Ink: stazon jet black, Almost Amethyst
Accessories: watercolor crayons, dazzling diamonds - SU, aqua pens.
Enjoy & TFL
PS, the best is yet to come.......yes another Bella, these are some inspiration for you Mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute bella card! You could take your Mya & Rio on a bag like that! Next year you'll look like her too!
J

Ila said...

Fabulous Bella card!! love that Bella and the glittered sentiment!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin