Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Going Nuts For CDS

 So this is my 3rd and final entry.  The picture didn't turn out that great!!  I can't wait till I get the little photo tent that I bought off of e-bay.  Hopefully it will help me out in get cleaner crisper pictures.  If you follow my blog you will know that I like the balloons for birthday cards!!! They are so much fun.  

I got the idea in my head to hang/dangle something from balloons, and I haven't used the Just Nutty set from CDS yet.  Why not hang the peanuts from the balloons??  Well I made the card and this is how it turned out.   I attached fishing line to the balloons and then the peanuts to the line.

Recipe:
Stamps: Just Nutty, and another stamp of the month set, both from CDS
card stock: Basic grey, Soft Sky - SU, Neenah Solar white
Ink: Versafine
Accessories: cuttlebug, nesties, scallop punch, prisma pencil crayons, blending stumps, baby oil, prismacolor marker in 10& grey, punch out of paper with a scallop edge to make the clouds, fishing line

Enjoy & TFL

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the dangling nuts! lol

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Wow-wee!!! This must of been a hard card to make with the peanuts dangling like that. Looks great! I LOVE it!

:-)

Monica-FC said...

this is so funny and just dang cute. you are so imaginative to hang peanuts from balloons. i would have never thought of that. thank you for sharing and I love the card as it made me laugh.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin