Sunday, June 8, 2008

Beate WSC #51

Here is my card for Beate Weekend Sketch Challenge #51. I am really enjoying Bitty Birthday set from Stampin Up!! It is simply cute. I picked up this new designer paper on Friday from The Scrapbook Pantry here in Calgary!! I really like the whole line. This one is called Pink frosting with sprinkles by Imaginisce. I would have to say that I am liking a lot of the stuff that Imaginisce is putting out.

Recipe:
Stamps: Bitty Birthday - SU
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate - SU, Pretty in Pink - SU, Soft Sky - SU, Vellum, Pink Frosting with Sprinkles DP by Imaginisce
Ink: Palette black
Accessories: Small and large oval punch - SU, scallop edge on vellum by Martha Stewart, Cuttlebug, Nestibilities, Prismacolor Pencil Crayons, baby oil, blending stump, velvet ribbon, and string ribbon, Primsacolor marker in 20% warm gray, dimensionals

Enjoy & TFL


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pauline said...

What a lovely cheery card. The colours really suits it. Your little dogs are the cutest things:)

Kim said...

What a great card! Great colors! Great job on the challenge!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin